NAG 16.7% 1.0¢ nagambie resources limited

My apologises for my bluntnessIf we forget about the old switch...

1. 138 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    My apologises for my bluntness

If we forget about the old switch a roo that happened today, and this is a legitimate concern about price manipulation than it is completely out of the hands of people who contribute on this forum, like I said previously this time of year the price goes down it rarely goes up. To call active investors naive has never been a good idea.

or
    Maybe, the people who have been watching this company did do some research of the own and decided that maybe the old NAG has some more treats, the ones others would have you believe do not exist.

for example; if a chairman has the idea for two massive holes 3 years before the Victorian government tables this proposition, it may strike the curiosity of those who have the money to buy. If for the management strategy alone. (dbl1771 did encourage us all to have a read)

and again, it is interesting to say the least, why again would the same government be upgrading certain rural roads around these farm lands?

I do not wish to stop you contributing,
    it has never been my intention to quash any ones ideas or thoughts into a company they invest in.

I'm sorry AntN I believe i have missed the point of your post I do want this sale price to be two cents and soon this was not a misdirect.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.002(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $7.966M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $900 90K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 154067 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 371750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.