LIT 5.26% 2.0¢ lithium australia limited

For all the LIT guys

1. 4,577 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1625
    I'm writing this because I've become quite concerned as to what has happen to this LIT thread. I'm new here & have just scrolled through page after page of LIT threads & witnessed intelligent conversations by many LIT shareholders, being ridiculed, bullied, belittled, and insulted. There are personal attacks by "sentiment - none" and  "position - not held" posters. Further investigation has revealed many of these guys are coming into our thread from another company in order to intimidate us into submission so we don't post anything on these threads anymore which is a shame & a disgrace!! WE SHOULD NOT STAND FOR THIS!! Investors from around Australia and the world are logging into this site & coming to our threads to see endless posts of these guys slandering us & therefor affecting market sentiment & could possibly drive away potential investors.

Seriously, I challenge all of you to scroll through all the posts from the last few weeks & months and it's all there in black & white for the world to see. LIT threads that are 95% full of these boys spewing their vile & insulting our MD. I have been a victim of it & have witnessed it & I'm sure you all have as well that's why you no longer post here, and we all know who these people are & which thread they have come from!!

I want to talk to intelligent members of the LIT community & sick of being confronted by constant rubbish posted by the other party. That's why I encourage every LIT member in these threads to report every post that violates Hot Copper's T&C's by these posters. Please don't spam the moderators with frivolous messages just report the legitimate posts that violate the T&C's.

Also, I encourage all LIT members to screen shot any posts that are pure lies, defame our Managing director Adrian Griffin or any company member to this email address [email protected]. This is LIT's company email so maybe their lawyers can launch a defamation case against some of these individuals.

Online bullying is against the law! Any bullying please screen shot & make a report to this government agency which investigates cyber bulling https://report.acorn.gov.au/

Also, please tell the moderators here by clicking the "report post" at the bottom of any message posted here.

This has to stop now!! We need intellectual thought back in this LIT thread. Lots of great things are happening to LIT & there is no one here to talk about it because they have all been driven away.

There is no reason for these individuals to randomly post whatever they want in our thread. If these boys want to take part in constructive criticism or want to debate an idea or friendly chat to exchange ideas by all means please join us!! But the personal attacks against our members must stop!

Please help me achieve this outcome.
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.001(5.26%)
Mkt cap ! $24.44M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.9¢ 2.0¢ 1.8¢ $42.15K 2.249M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 70883 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 2212229 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.