NXS 2.38% 20.5¢ next science limited

for all your conspiracy theorists, page-7

1. 2,599 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1713
    I think todays last 7 minutes of trading supports Kwaidan's view of the manipulation.

I recalled seeing two bids of 1Mill each at .395 -and I was just starting to think that they might be worth selling at .405 before the close -when I next looked, the bids were gone and we were heading for .390.

I everyone was compelled to have an automatic 5-10 minute wait period before a bid was added or removed, perhaps that would sort out a lot of this sort of rot.

Do they really think we don't see trades jumping all over the place when they prop it up?......gave my screen a good backhand to try to fix it yesterday. ...the dog bolted.

Yes, I'm looking at the large traders here. It's not the Mums and Dads with the computerised capability of this deception.

Look what happens when some stocks are closing and you have battling computers trying to raise or lower the single auction price.

Or when you see 7 or 8 ALTERNATE buy or sell lines (every second one) reduce or increase simultaneously (they were all bonafide orders -yeah right.)

ASX, -You guys have the omniscient monitoring systems -(probably knew about this post before I even wrote it), ......care to respond?

John S.

Sentiment: Buy ......or Sell, for NXS, this usually changes every few seconds in response to the status of the current manipulation.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.5¢
Change
-0.005(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $59.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.5¢ 20.5¢ 20.0¢ $3.286K 16.20K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12061 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 10772 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.