AMU 0.00% 21.0¢ amadeus energy limited

re: thanks splain Thanks splain, nice to have some divergent...

1. 1,317 Posts.
    re: thanks splain Thanks splain, nice to have some divergent views aired on a stock without supporters going off the deep end. Doesn't happen very often on this board!!

I hear what you are saying on the biodiesel project and stand corrected on a couple of points eg previous prduction in Australia and the number of plants Energea have completed.

I think the real threat to bio diesel may well be natural gas given the rdiculous price it sells for in Australia. If our government ever realises the disaparity between oil and gas prices here in oz we may get a substitution program which could encourage the move to gas for transport purposes and electricity generation.

Won't happen I suppose until oil prices go through the roof and we realise our "self sufficiency" isn't there any more. But given the btu content of a barrel of oil roughly equates to 6 thousand cubic feet of gas, then with oil at A$60 a barrel, gas should be selling for A$10.00 an mcf instead of the A$2.00 it sells for. So gas is ridiculously cheap in Australia.

Guess that 's one of the reasons why AMU and other aussie oilers are so attracted to the gas market in the US where the difference is less marked.

I do hope Amadeus gets production up in the US they have worked hard enough. Good luck with the investment.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMU (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.