LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

For any LPD newbies..., page-90

1. 4,367 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 437
    Hi - DV0993 Well I would say it is an easy decision at the moment because it is very early in re rate - which has been a long time over due!

My thoughts are to keep buying on any selling or lower prices - as they come along.
    Hold to well just - pick a number from 0.15 to 0.25 cents I suppose. This is not impossible - this is what I can see looking into it ...... it up and up with the Mkt Cap over the coming months.
    LPD have some very good announcement I am sure of that coming along soon!

Like I said - Once very 5 or 10 years these opportunities come our way - this is one of them
    So what am I saying - Don't sell to early - make the MOST of the opportunity as a Shareholder/Investors.

Just think - this will be a story to tell your grandchildren! ie how this change your situation in dollar terms. One day poor next day rich. But the key is to see where Lepidico Ltd is GOING ..... and a I am sure that they will have some surprises coming our way - good surprises that is.

One thing I picked up on recently is that the full plant DFS looks like it has been brought forward in the planning stages. You could check this out with a little bit of reading.

Tomorrow -well we could see 0.05 cents the share price is looking very +++++

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $20.95K 9.910M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
69 72793985 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 74311227 45
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.