LPD 0.00% 0.3¢ lepidico ltd

For any LPD newbies..., page-98

1. 1,280 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1261
    Yeah DV, its an interesting dynamic to be in a position of significant profit. Personally, I'm kind of the opposite to general market beliefs of greed and fear, sounds like you might be also. So I ask myself these questions and remind myself of my strategy, that I had on entry. To control my fear.

1. Have we even made it to the destination yet?
    2. Are we capable of going the distance, has anything changed to make me think otherwise?
    3. Does my personal situation require that I alter my strategy and liquidate?

This is by no means intended to be advice, we all have different objectives and time frames. The old saying that you'll never go broke taking a profit, is sound advice. Although, we all sit at the table aware of the risks.

One thing I avoid, to control my emotions. Is looking at my portfolio. When things are bad, if I didn't have the money to top up. I wouldn't look, similarly when things are good. I don't look. I mean you kind of know, but it's different seeing the bottom line in red or green. It clouds my judgment. I only look when I feel I've mentally acclimatised to the new price point.

Anyways just a few ramblings and personal thoughts, the sky could fall in tomorrow. We don't get a crystal ball when opening a trading account unfortunately.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $933 342.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
95 98026275 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 73874982 44
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.