QTK quiktrak networks limited

for any qtk shareholders, page-14

1. 4,078 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2

This has been posted on the Ford Forum...

"Hi everyone,

Just a note to advise that all information above is true and accurate including comments relating to fraud (which are very outdated).

I would like to extend my sympathies and apology to all customers whom have signed for renewal of their monitoring in the last six months.

I was the telemarketing manager of Zoogle Interactive at the time, running an inhouse campaign for monitoring renewals for Quiktrak.
    I left a month ago now because of many reasons including director's intention to sign new clients, collect deposit and not provide service, but not excluding part-payment of staff salaries and other management issues. The owners of Zoogle have been the same as some of the owners of Quiktrak. The directors of Zoogle Interactive have been to our knowledge Mark Pallister and Andrew Utengweiser, also directors of Quiktrak.

All customers should be aware that their monitoring services have recently been carried by Signature Security Group. There were rumblings that Signature were so disatisfied by the procurement of this service, they were considering handing it back to Quiktrak. I do not know that this happened, therefore all should assume that Signature are still handling the monitoring of units.

Once again I sympathise with all customers of Quiktrak for non-supply of service.

Best wishes to all! I can be reached by email for customers who would like assistance finding suitable replacement services."

http://fordforums.com.au/showthread.php?t=11234988

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.