QTK quiktrak networks limited

for any qtk shareholders, page-15

1. 34,916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 480
    Rimtalay, you said MP is buying Multitrack. Do you think it is legitimate to be a director of a company, then call in the administrators so that you can buyout the company yourself? Sounds, as usual, a conflict of interest.

I don't remember you ever saying that QTK qould be delisted from the Australian stock exchange. Was that your master plan understanding to give shareholders value? How does a shareholder sell their stock if they now need to sell? What is it worth now? Can they still get 2c? 1c? .1c? Do you honestly believe that QTK is going according to plan?

Why couldn't QTK make money in Australia? I understood their Australian operations were cash positive for the first time a few months ago. Why is this superior technology not making it?

In SA if the technology is being so well received by the hordes of security companies, why didnt one of the larger ones just buy out the whole technology to shutout its competitors? Afterall its patented technology and what better way to lock up market share.

I don't know, you're painting this unbelievably rosy picture for QTKs future but alot of critical and logical questions just can't be adequately answered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QTK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.