re: for bonkers and ERG don't write either off re: for bonkers...

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re: for bonkers and ERG don't write either off re: for bonkers and ERG don't write either off--in the workforce for (leaving school at 16--commencing work in a factory) Ive never had a huge paypacket>>unless Ive worked 7 days a week for it---in all weather in all hours>>>in the cold and the wet>>>sometimes so freezing>>>even with gloves on your fingers still geyt frostbite at times Ive worked 3 jobs on two to three hours sleep per day>>but if Ive taken it easy I guess if you took a median averge of all my pay packets in the workforce>>>up untill the year 1998 when I got retrenched I would say about 300. dollars per week--I bought my first property at aged 25--and dabbled at being self employed (guest house--something like Fawlty Towers--except I had a German housekeeper instead of Manuel--the Spanish one--LOL)(her name was Anna)--I'm now aged 41 and have bought and sold 8 properties--and have had in times past a million dollar portfolio on the stockmarket.
    Let me tell you this>>>I'm not writing bonkers off and I'm not writing ERG off.
    Cheers,--BK.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.