for bonkers, page-2

1. 4,330 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    re:Hi Acouch Every time I see your shep on the BB Acouch I think of Hamlet---which in one respect makes me feel sad--then in another quite happy, my sister who lives in Melbourne has bought two dogs that she now cares for from the place you have stated.
    I can see that you are also a pet lover and you know how devastating the experience is.
    Ive kept all of his stuff, his lead, shampoo, everything--I could never throw it out.
    I keep seeeing his big brown eyes looking up at me before he went into the operation with vet--he knew he was dying and I felt sure he was kind of saying "save me dad">>but there was nothing I could do.
    He was very happy dog with a great disposition very friendly (towards people and as Ive already stated on the BB--he was great with children of all ages)--he placed his head on my shoulder and quivered a bit>>I said come on mate we have to go back into the vet now---"remember this I love you--try and fight this thing"--sadly he didn't come out of the operation--a month later I'm still devastated.
    Sincerely, Acouch, there was only one Hamlet and I couldn't bring myself to get another dog just yet--maybe after some time has passed and I heal a bit inside.
    Thankyou for the suggestion.
    Cheers,--BK.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.