for climate experts - debunk these please, page-28

1. 1,937 Posts.
    Climate champions consistently mistake being questioned for sketpticism, religion works the wame way - what a poorly misunderstood argument this has been throughout history. Questions refine knowledge. The entire field of life and physical sciences gets questioned continuously so you people are no different.

The real problem with any purported climate change is that we are no longer considered nomadic and it's now statistically impossible to relocate civilisations. The attitude being perveyed is that of changing environments at home and place of business to be destructive. How typically human.

Another way to look at this discussion here is this - if your expensive fairy dust fails to work and temperatures keep rising or falling, what is it that we might actually have to get used to - and is this going to be a bad thing?

This is simply what I plan on understanding for future generations, not my own. Skeptic or not - I seek a better understanding of what is put in front of us.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.