BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

for doubters, page-13

1. 29 Posts.
    Thanks to those who took the time to provide me with some feedback. Many thanks also for the wealth of information that has been posted and continues to be posted. One day I expect that curious brokers will go digging back in history looking for where the signs were that Brockman had all this potential, back well before the 10 for 1 share split at $50. And here it will all be, the early evidence that there was a band of true believers who were not keeping the facts to themselves. No, they just quietly discussed the billions of dollars worth of IO sitting in Brockman tenements and just knew that it was only a matter of time before BRM fever would grip the market. Those brokers will be looking with envy at investors who were buying anywhere up to an insanely cheap $3 and then buying more on the way back down to under $2 and who then watched as certain long awaited ASX announcements began to light up the BRM share price. Seriously, barring any disasters, and with continued solid management, there is probably enough IO already identified to justify BRM getting to $50 within 2 or 3 years. Let alone what might be yet to be discovered at other BRM sites. But I'm not telling most of you anything new.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.