NXS 4.44% 23.5¢ next science limited

for every seller there is a buyer…

1. 12 Posts.
    With all due respect to Richie and all other “doom and gloom purveyors” on this site who are tirelessly spreading negativity about the stock.
    Interestingly, some of you are claiming that you are holding the stock and you are rating it as “sell”???
    So you can buy it for less?
    You keep “commenting” how bad the management team is, perhaps you and your team of “doom and gloom purveyors” should offer your services to run the company at the next AGM?
    I don’t know at what price level you got in to this stock. If you got in at historic highs? I am sorry to hear that.
    What Were You Thinking?
    Nexus is highly speculative stock and if you and your “respectable colleagues” can’t stand the heat, perhaps you should all consider “gracefully” “making your way out of the kitchen”?
    If you genuinely believe that it’s all that bad, company is going nowhere and the ship is sinking, why don’t you all sell out, cut your losses and invest in some other “better managed” company?

Shell and Osaka Gas didn’t think so when they executed a legally binding agreement last year for a piece of the action in Crux, and recently Shell willingly written out a check for $75 Million made payable to Nexus being payment for further piece of the action in Crux, namely 2%.

If you seriously expect the management to take every shareholders phone call, you are dreaming… Unless you are an institutional or a major shareholder.

May I please draw your attention to the announcement dated 17 Oct. 2012 Change of Director’s Interest Notice Appendix 3Y? Number acquired: 430,000. Nature of change: On market trade. Value/Consideration: 13.5 cents per share = $58,050.00.
    That was approx. 7 months ago.
    The above-mentioned transaction brought that particular directors holdings to a total of 1,000,000 shares, at todays (30 Apr. 2013) closing price of 13 cents = $130,000.00

No director purchases stock on the market if they don’t expect it to increase in price…

May I ask a question?
    In the last 7 months has any company director disposed of any of their holdings? NO

May I ask another question?
    Who is better informed (then the company directors) of where the company is heading?

Has anyone noticed at the closing of trade on 30 Apr. 2013?
    One buyer snapping up 500,000 shares @ 13 cents in a single transaction = $65,000.00.
    Does anyone know who it was? Was it you Richie? Or, perhaps one of the directors? Time will show…

Now, about Woodside. What are they up to???

Stay tuned…

With respect to all, no hard feelings, everyone is entitled to their opinion.
    Looking at the same glass, some see it as “half full” others may see it as “half empty”…

Happy trading to all…

From Russia with Love

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NXS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.010(4.44%)
Mkt cap ! $68.54M
Open High Low Value Volume
22.0¢ 23.5¢ 21.5¢ $46.14K 206.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 130676 21.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.5¢ 19533 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NXS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.