PSD psivida limited

for fcks sake, page-19

1. 10,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 26
    Reading this thread the only thing that stands out is - Have any of you guys heard of stoplosses?

I got stopped out long ago at a previous support so now I'm waiting for the next one. Its a hugely technical stock, always has been. But who in their right mind rides a stock down 'hoping' it will go up or that an employee will send you some market sensitive info in an email response.

"The trend is your friend". The trend has been down, so the only position to have has been to short the rallies and ride the trend.

Who knows what (if anything) is wrong with PSD other than that which I have already suggested. But who in their right mind loses money while they watch ?

This should only be an interesting exercise not a financially destructive one.

Sure there are some major shareholders accumulating but they have much deeper pockets and much longer timeframes than you.

Also, if they want to push PSD under and knock off the IP for a song then this is one way to do it. I'm not saying they are but PSD has some great assets in terms of potential products and its a dog eat dog world out there.

Pfizer wouldn't do that! No, sure they wouldn't.

Trading without a plan is planning to lose.

Cheers,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.