PSD psivida limited

You are assuming that when a stock is falling it's going to...

1. 360 Posts.
    You are assuming that when a stock is falling it's going to continue to fall, whereas at any given price you can't tell whether it will go up or down in future. If it were generally agreed that it's going to keep falling, then no one would buy at the current price and it would plummet almost vertically to the low point immediately. For example, there was no way of knowing after the Pfizer deal that the price would fall to 12.5. That has surprised everyone. Similarly, when it was, say, 18 cents, few would have confidently predicted that it would keep going down, since it already seemed to have defied logic to fall to 18.

You can't ignore the company's business and just focus on the share price. If the company is going to be successful (and I wouldn't be in it at all if I didn't think it would be), then the further the price falls the wider the discrepancy between the market price and a reasonable valuation of the business, assuming that things like the Pfizer deal and Medidur bear fruit, and the less likely it should be that it will continue to fall.

Also, if everyone took your advice, then the price really _would_ plummet vertically to a ridiculous price.

Jason, thanks for the update from Brian. It's about what you'd expect I suppose, but I suspect that he's being sincere.

Pezz

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.