IMM 6.67% 32.0¢ immutep limited

for fellow cheer leaders eyes only, page-8

1. 46,202 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    LOL Robhood, I will be sociable and join the cheerleaders in respect to Prima Biomed.

Heres my ra ra ra Go PRR spiel.

PRR wanted to raise $38mill to add to existing cash to fund its trials.

The placement was oversubscribed securing $21mill exceeding the required 18mill.

This means only $17mill required in the spp to get the $38mill and for the share purchase plan to be fully successful.

IMHO the $17mil will be achieved as a lot of smart money and confidence is there for this company.

If the spp is oversubscribed there still may not be a scaleback as the company is able to accept some over-subscriptions according to the original proposal.

At cob Friday the 24th June we will know whether my logic is soundly based or whether I put my dunce cap on.

In the meantime as a member of the PRR cheer squad I remain confident as Prima has successfully got through the semi-finals and is well on the way through the preliminary final and then its an all or nothing LOL in the grand final. Cheer Squad- RA RA RA PRR SO FAR YOU ARE A STAR!

BUT- seriously given all the milestones that have been achieved and if the spp gets its $17mill+ as I expect , there is good reason for my feeling confident with this companies prospects into the future.

We await the announcement on the spp outcome.

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
32.0¢
Change
0.020(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $464.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.5¢ 32.3¢ 30.0¢ $1.040M 3.328M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 31.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
32.0¢ 42705 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.