ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

What's light about those subjects. I trade internationally at...

1. 1,516 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 630
    What's light about those subjects. I trade internationally at times so I need to understand the culture we're dealing with, has it changed, what is their quality control, their diplomacy standards and how they handle sensitive issues is also a key point. Zeezohou has already said they buy low-grade materials and sell inferior goods back to us and proud of it. They do that because to get low prices they have to sacrifice quality but it will catch them out in the end. Good luck to them but now people are beginning to know that Japanese and Korean goods are superior to Chinese goods until the Chinese go back to their thought processes and study them, maybe read Confucius again. They have to get better behavioural standards and aim for quality products at a price and set a new standard for their products. There have been some gradual changes in attitudes but by sticking to bargain basement manufacture it will be interesting to see how they go long term. I like to know their current status quo. Until they change their ways and standards Chinese business will be same same.

Quiono, in relation to speculative shares attempting to go into production very quickly it is not as easy to communicate as one would think. Situations are changing all the time and it is a difficult process for the many involved going through the protocols, assessment of products, pit and storage creation, trying to negotiate sales, getting the valuation in order and adjusting to what may well be improved quantities and regulatory panel interviews. One or two things (often for the better) can delay the pattern and an announcement projection can easily be changed. DC is trying to get everything to report stage quickly in between and it can't happen because of unknowns coming up and it is the board's final decision. And, if there are changes in products it becomes market sensitive and we have to wait again as half reporting is worse than no reporting. It will be done when it is right and when the board is in decision mode. As I've said before it would be helpful to get some kind of guide at least that it's looking positive still at this stage, at least. The mining business is a tough game and only the tough survive.

When the reporting starts again it will happen vigorously if and when approved. That is our position in my view and juniors taking off happens when you least expect it.

At the moment it's like playing battleships where they are unseen until you connect. Those who are in often feel this way, even the most positive. You can't have guarantees until its over and that's the difficulty with spec shares as you do have to have a percentage of faith to hang in until it's definite; that's the catch. That's why we're are an easy target for detractors. We don't know who they really are and why they do it but they do, some on ego trips for their low self-esteem baiting, some for opposition tactics even, some wanting guarantees and some for losses experienced. You can't get perfection but, if anyone gives rubbish out unfairly or lowly they've got to expect something back. You can't have it all your own way.

In in a nutshell. that's life. Dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.