ESS 0.00% 50.0¢ essential metals limited

Imo there are many holders that are tired of the lack of real...

1. 1,636 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 439
    Imo there are many holders that are tired of the lack of real information. The absence of revenue forecasts is making some speculate that the numbers don’t look too terrific, and that is why they haven’t been released.

I am hoping that there are some more benign reasons for the lack of clarity. Those that bought in at the recent raising at 1.4 cents are sitting on a 50% profit, can’t really blame them for cashing out. Mr Crook could try the patience of a saint.

Personally, I increased my position by 25% on Friday.

Things we do know that are positive:-
    We have a highly credible offtake partner that has committed USD 4.8mm to the project.
    They would not have done that without being pretty sure they would get that money back.
    Standard practice would be to work on a 50% margin, so we could speculate that the total value of what has been found so far (that is of interest to Cabot) is worth over USD 10mm and probably considerably more.
    The overburden, which is usually just waste, has a reasonable value.
    The Cs amount has increased since we first discovered the deposit. We just don’t know by how much.
    That seems to indicate that there is more to be found
    Do not underestimate the positive news flow that will eventuate when we start shipping product. At the moment, we are just another minnow that can be easily dismissed by the market.

That will change over the next 6 months......providing we get it right.
    Last edited by Quiono: 24/06/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.