MIK 0.00% 1.5¢ mikoh corporation limited

for future advisory services, page-2

1. 189 Posts.

I too am not happy at a large parcel of shares going out for future advisors. It is all too shrouded in secrecy, & it does not gell with the so called openness that we were led to believe was the " new era ".

Besides, Mikoh now has enough cash to pay people,so we don't need to issue any more shares ! The dilution rate has been enormous in last 12 months & we all know it was necessary,however Richard Sealy has got us into a position of relative strength.

To be fair about the price, it may have been arranged a few weeks ago, & the share price has risen quite a lot since then.

Take note Directors, we the long standing shareholders are getting sick of things being done 'on the side'. This company has survived in the last 2-3 years because we have all put plenty in just as things could have tipped it over the edge. Lets be open & honest about the future. Mr Sealy is a breath of fresh air, but this issue of 800,000 shares does not do his image any good at all.

Just in passing, Rosencrantz, I note you have no stock & recommend short term selling. You have a fair bit to say, SO why are you not a shareholder?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MIK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.