PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-1361

1. 3,594 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 779
    I actually wish there is no TO...

I have said before TO are always cheap...No one would give a billion $$ now or even $500m......let's be real....

I mentioned Partnership or TO and the reason is we have no resources...

By no resources, I mean what do we have tell me?

Team of 5 -7 .with one ready to leave or been told to do so ,when it's a pivotal time for the company.

GP what has his contribution been? We all had some expectations when he was picked especially been ex Sarepta but the representation in USA is nil in the last 3 years he has been in..

MD..he is done..

GT and ND look after the trial and medical side and they have done a great job...no question about that when it comes to LGMD, OI , LC etc etc...we know what the pipeline is .

That leaves us with Dr CG and clearly she is steering the ship from here..

AF is new and very exciting recruitment and I think he is here to sell..sell us / part of it whatever..

Sam said in a post a while ago, they are priming it to sell...feels very true...

Even if CG is here to drive us down, she needs $$$$ which clearly is not enough... hence AF is here to sell a part of business or one part of OI and get some $$ in the kitty...

My issues is even if we get the $$ who drives us further...what about the next trial after that ..where is the $$.....CG and AF can't do that alone..

Need a team and $$$ and a hand from US partner to steer is through the FDA .. ..hard to see ALL here but with an excellent pipeline there is always a TO...Big Pharma is not here to hold our hand and make us rich....They will take us out...

Without any of the above reasons , have anyone seen a TO with a team of 5 , one product still in trial / not approved and no $ been taken out for $1b as some suggest is the right amount.....?

If you know pls let me know...

Imo dyor

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.