PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

How is that hypersensitive?You made a comment and finished the...

1. 489 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    How is that hypersensitive?

You made a comment and finished the sentence with 'but if you say so that's fine'.
    There is no 'say so' about it, it's written there in black and white.

You misread what had clearly been written. There is no crystal ball - just your error, and what you wish to imply.

You responded with error and you were corrected - there is no attacking there.

Funnily enough though, there are the snide little comments and belitting comments written by yourself.
    "Don't be so hypersensitive".
    You are not in any position to say such things, it is condescending and inappropriate.
    Imagine saying that to a collegue in the workplace these days.....a female or younger collegue at that......that could create an interesting thing for HR to have to dance around.

Your comment was
    "So one has no choice then to conclude that for whatever reason you voted for the resolutions at the last Agm then. That is what you are clearly saying here. That's your choice of course and not up for any further discussion then".

You concluded WRONG and had the audacity to say "that is what you are clearly saying here." (You were clearly wrong here), and "not up for any futher discussion then" - since when do you get to call the shots further discussion? - especially when you read it wrong.
    And then wanting to call me 'hypersensitive' - when you were appropirately corrected for your error.
    Your error is exactly that - your error.

I will ignore, who I want, when I want, and I don't need your instruction or permission to do so.

I can assure you that there is no dance occuring.
    Just that I am not going to stand for how he, or you speak to me.
    Often it is the bystanders who sit idly by whilst allowing an agressor to repeatly bully or attempt to assert their views on other people, instead of speaking up, are just as much of the problem than the agressors themselves.

This started, becuase of Itsa's repeated instructions to another poster to stop posting on ANP, most recently only yesterday.
    I spoke up, he has continued his attacks on to me now, even to the extent of posting MY EMAIL ADDRESS openly and uncensored to all on this thead.

Funnily enough, he doesn't like being called out for inappropirate behaviour.

All I've asked for is common decency and respect. It's really not that hard.

- On a side note, my day has indeed been fantastic! And I'm expecting an even better one tomorrow.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $90.15M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 514630 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 124708 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.20am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.