PER 2.35% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Well Arjay as i have already said i would be hoping for...

1. 4,103 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1866
    Well Arjay

as i have already said i would be hoping for something along the lines of

OUTSTANDING RESULTS IN COMBINATION TRIAL WITH REGARDS TO DYSTROPHIN RESTORATION

blah blah blah Distrophyn has improved above and beyond the singular results and therefor we look forwards to taking this into human trials in the very near future, upon securing funding which was pending this positive outcome from the drill down into dystrophin restoration

the market will be updated shortly with regards to trial design and funding arrangemets

If this is not forthcoming within the same Ann

IE plans to move forwards with funds attached then to me it will look like the same old same old

Success once more with no hope of taking it any further due to funding restrictions so park it with the rest of our succesful trial outcomes sat awaiting funds to advance them

I will have expected AF to have come up with something in the 6 months being April as a paid employer whose sole aim is to do exactly this, find funding to advance our programmes

my fingers are crossed mate trust me i want success as much as the next man

and just to touch on that i will say this of Mark Diamond he did say to me in conversation Sam although we dont always see eye to eye and our thoughts dont always align .

One thing we both have in common, is to see the company succeed

so see how we go arjay

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
-0.002(2.35%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.3¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $33.95K 407.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12164 8.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 1366 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.