PER 1.30% 7.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Perspective can be very relevant when in the stock market.i am...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Perspective can be very relevant when in the stock market.
    i am fortunate that when i saw ANP float i saw it spawning from a company that basically provided venture/seed capital, and then ANP for me at least was a startup with no product, and anything i put into ANP i regarded as also seed capital and therefore only as an investment and only with money i could afford to lose.
    This base perspective has allowed me to be patient and allowed me to sleep at night and avoid anxiety and stress.
    so perspective is very relative to trading and remaining content.
    If at some stage i was unhappy about an aspect of management i would contact the company and discuss the issue, at the same time appreciating the company may have a diffetent perspective on managing the business than i have.
    If sfter doing this i was so discontent with management i would, and will sell my holding in entirety or partially, after all if i have had my say, my discussion, and i am still unhappy what other sensible investment strategy is thete, stay in the company that i am unhappy with, complain incessantly so much that i just repeat myself over and over , no that would make me insane.
    I would sell, or accept the decision and move on.
    Shares can be similar and also can be dynamic and individual.
    Wecant always suggest strategies based on other shares, and sometimes we can. But we must be cognidant of variable dynamics, as Sol used to say "oil's aint oils".
    And so, many here may have realised you cant compare ANP, PYC,IHL or CHM etc to each in allsituations, their dynamics and science and funding pathways and investor interest and regulatory requirements and lobbying and demand etc and so on can all vary, even though they are all "biotechs".

Another aspect to remember is the aspect of timeframes, its clearly evident in this forum some people expect results yesterday,even though we know that time cant be sped up, and the reality of this indusyry and yhe stock market in general is, if they say it will be 6 months then expect 9, it will keep as sane, and more realistic, thats justlifw in this game.

Funding, there is so much (over) speculation on this topic that is not productive i am surprised some peoples heads havent popped.
    Irregardless of people with great intellect hete, ANP management is in control of this aspect.Discussing what people would like ishealthy, complaing and going on about it every day is not healthy,nor product, and kind of kills the enthusiasm in the forum.
    I have my own odeas for funding,as it appears a great many do, speculation rhat is controlled is interezting, assumptions and conjectute put forward as facts helps pretty much no one,and is stepping away from reality to some degree, and is not a sign of a healthy mindTHE ANP Board will carry out the act of funding regardless of the funding anxiety in here,sofor everyones sake have some patience please.
    After the exraordinarily bad day ontheforu forum recently i woyld ask for people to maybe take astep back, and chill, and remember social courtesies are viral to a healthy and happt environment.
    There was more i could write but my plane is boarding as a type.
    Stay well people and try toenjoy each others company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.6¢
Change
-0.001(1.30%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $15.61K 200K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 110000 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 138642 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.51pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.9¢ 6979
Last updated 12.03pm 06/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.