PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-1767

1. 3,619 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 783
    Nice find ...and it's a new article...

It feels so close and so far from getting ATL1102 on the market.....

I have no doubt and it's my personal opinion ...that the trial is going to show unbelievable (positive ) results....

There is no way it would be bad or negative...

Starts with safety...we had n numbers of trials in mouse / human for various disease setting and we never had issues with the safety....

Muscle strength...right from mouse model trials to data from OZ trials shows that it has helped increase muscle strength..

And importantly reduction or controlling the Fat which is another major issue with dystro and steroids combo....patients weight ....

Combo trials shows the same results...so we are safe there...

LGMD...trials showed significant reduction CD49 cells and hence further investigation in progress..which should be positive for our DMD trials...

Proteomics data last year shows that's the drug helps bone density and regeneration which technically deteriorates or becomes porous with use of steroids...

And now we wait for the ultimate DYSTRO LEVEL data...which should come in a week..

Now if this last point comes positive ...what else do we need to prove??

All the aspects of the DMD treatment has been covered by our wonder drug....and hence I have always been confident of the trial results ..

Getting it started is a bigger job at our levels and I just can't get my head around of no interest from anyone with the above data....All worry about being no drug that is effective for DMD...billions spent by Sarepta Roche and Pfizer in Gene therapy and Dystro drug...finding new ways to cure.......but no one looks at what we have.....being in process for 5 years now our DMD chase....

I am even surprised Ionis hasn't come to the party ...

Very strange...incompetence of the management ...lack of exposure...f knows what...

Either ways get that first jab in and push to get more enrollments asap ....

Imo dyor...and glh for coming week ..

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $58.09K 574.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38503 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 194063 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.