PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

@konermanThe most obvious place to do a Combo trial for ATL1102...

1. 293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 808
    @konerman

The most obvious place to do a Combo trial for ATL1102 is in the US.

ATL1102 is approved to be used for 6 months but not longer until the Tox Study has finished.

Now the Tox has actually started, it would be complete by the time any combo trial got to the 6 months mark. So the company has said they could absolutely do it.

What they dont have is the funds to do it so would have to do it with a partner. Those discussions would be happening but where they land is anyones guess.

It could probably be done in Australia too. Pfizer has a Gene Therapy trial for DMD currently underway and one arm is being run in Sydney right now.

Maybe the reply @zig got from the company is some form of restructuring the PH2b to include a combo arm. Who knows but as I have said before I do expect great combo data which is too good for it not to move ahead in some form.

This data, if its as good as I expect, will be a game changer for ANP.

No news on CEO, new directors, the company needs some funding… this all points to discussions of an advanced form happening behind the scenes is my guess. Discussions could also be the reason for the delay in the data release as well. If the data was not stellar, it would most likely have been released by now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.