PER 1.35% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Just stumbled on this again, and something clicked. I think this...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    Just stumbled on this again, and something clicked. I think this excerpt from the 2022 Annual Report on page 11, following the list of IP (patents), is significant:

** ATL1102 and ATL1103 are protected internationally by other Ionis proprietary antisense technology patents and applications to which Antisense Therapeutics has world-wide license including US7015315 with an expiry of September 2023. For ATL1103 cases with an expiry of 2024 and 2025 there will be no payments of annuity, renewal and maintenance fees allowing these cases to lapse in due course before expiry without further payment of fees.

Could there be plans to dissolve the Ionis ANP collaboration agreement after September this year? ANP will have no Ionis IP to license to after this date and it’s not like Ionis have given us any new drugs/IP the last 18 years, and they have left the building as a shareholder long ago. This would reclaim 30-35% (can’t remember the exact payaway) of partnership revenue to ANP, which a current deal would need to pay to Ionis.

Is a deal waiting for this and perhaps before those ~50 million exec options expire at the end of the year?

I could be way off - just speculating.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.