PER 4.65% 9.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-2192

1. 3,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 560
    almost $5M aud, sets a nice precedent for price bench marking. By the way the chart I posted a week or so ago showing the curve orphan drugs can charge per 50,000 population size ...without looking I think I did the calc wrong. I think I came up with about 12 dmd patients per 50,000 but I forgot to account for girls, making the number close to 5 when we add that in (dmd patients are one in 3,500 - 5,000 live MALE births), so we get to the super rare orphan disease very quickly, and therefore able to charge a lot more. We'll probably just dose non ambulant at the start also which further doubles the rareness (or halves it again). Big prices, can we get them - why not, we appear to be the only drug that'll stop disease degradation and possibly reverse it. We will be trying to charge the absolute maximum per patient as possible. As a bench marking exercise if we get 10 years market exclusivity, we could charge $500k per year x 10 years = $5M AUD, or about a the same as Sarepta's one off treatment for 3.2M USD, except ours works. Sure, they may have a much smaller patient size to recuperate drug development costs and make a profit from it, again, their drug doesn't work. We will likely stop the disease in its tracks with regards to muscle damage, what's that worth. Perhaps Charmaine's CSL crew had something to do with the pricing of hemophilia B.
    Last edited by RYNZN: 24/06/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.0¢
Change
0.004(4.65%)
Mkt cap ! $81.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.6¢ 9.1¢ 8.5¢ $181.6K 2.049M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10344 8.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 64275 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.