PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-2386

1. 2,562 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 327
    Looking at the chart I strongly feel 5c won't hold firm. Those who bought big chunk in recent CR will play the retail to garner more. This is seen in most cases. There is a good probability this will do an almighty double bottom closer to around 3c. At which stage it may consolidate sideways or takeoff from there. Previously here, I had mentioned this will hit 5c and it did.

I used to hold a decent chunk by getting in around 9c and quit majority just above 7c taking a big loss around 3 months back. I still hold a some as did not want totally out. Luckily within days of moving out, I entered my intended alternative 4DS. It has nearly doubled and I will be back into ANP when I feel right. I am trying to promote another stock here. I am not the type fall in love with any stock and will take loss if trend does not hold up. I will be able to buy double or even more when I get back.
    One can never be sure. Lets see.

Watching price action is more critical as money moves speaks louder and clearer than any other communication.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.