PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Sam,Boomy,Dalts, After reading some more, I've got a few...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Hi Sam,Boomy,Dalts,
    After reading some more, I've got a few extra points to note. Not sure I can do a side by side comparison as they aren't in the same game, but here's a few things to take away.
    CAPR are more focussed on using CDC for muscle regeneration, not so much for inflammation, so there's every chance ATL1102 could be a complimentary therapy, just like it can be with exon skipping, so it sounding less like a race to me now. They recently built manufacturing facilities but that doesn't mean it will ever be successful, they simply wanted to keep it in house. But that means they will be subject to CMC compliance, testing and evaluation, which itself can be a huge expense and of course a risk to investment. Actually, the complexities are endless with this approach. Taking live cells and injecting them into patients can cause rejection which then may require immunosuppressives which may effects the live cells in the first place. Given every patient is different, the supervision and care required with this type treatment actually sounds financially prohibitive to me, but maybe not impossible.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.