PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

There's a lot of noise going on here, you could say white noise...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    There's a lot of noise going on here, you could say white noise but I'm thinking if it did have a color it would be grey, lol.
    Some good discussions, but many things are repeated over and over and over, especially if ego/personality is involved.

For me, the 3 primary aspects of interest, at the forefront, which are my event horizons so to speak are Tox results, Ph2b 6-month disclosure, and combination therapy study: collaborator.
    They are inextricably tied together I believe, so I am just waiting patiently, for these could quite possibly all come together in harmony, although it's possible the collaborator could come slightly early.
    Based on existing results, the collaborator would be quite enthusiastic and has an existing commercial channel to attach 'their' collaborator, us to, for improved outcomes for the boys and commercially for our collaborator and hence us also.
    Obviously, the collaborator needs the Tox and 2b to have proven positive outcomes, but considering I can't recall a negative safety outcome with atl-1102, ever, on doses up to 200mg then it seems the primates are all going to be happy at the end of 9 months.
    The existing 2a results with MRIs and then the non-trial but informative mdx collaboration assessment results all suggest a rational conclusion is a likely successful result from the 2b.

And then bang, collaboration, or solo, or both, and everyone is happy, in particular the boys, and a few girls

Girdle, Jain, and Covid are all of interest, but secondary for me until otherwise made extraordinary.
    (I actually have a strong hope the MS is brought back into the fray once money isnt an issue, and of course MS is tied strongly to the Tox result. I'd like to see other MS researchers advance studies with ATL-1102 once the Tox result makes it a viable research candidate.)

So it's full steam ahead on the Queen Mary, It will take a while to cross the ocean but we just have to sit back and wait patiently while we we relax on the decks and enjoy the views and the good company.
    We are all on the same boat/journey together, as friends, we are not competitors or adversaries.
    We are all buddies and we are all different, and we can forgive each other's differences and idiosyncrasies because thats what good people do.

Oh, p.s. lol, let's of course look out for icebergs

All the best.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 100000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.9¢ 6979
Last updated 12.03pm 06/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.