PER 1.18% 8.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

”Maybe it’s contingent on a new deal with Ionis”Its impossible...

1. 720 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 210
    ”Maybe it’s contingent on a new deal with Ionis”

Its impossible to extract the existing Ionis deal terms (trade secret) but there have been enough hints dropped to suggest that the old deal maybe being terminated as we speak.

Its usual for licensing deals to expire once the licensed IP (patents) expire, but it’s hard to know for sure, as each agreement can be different.

That was, until I found something, that tips the probabilities. If you were ever going to get a reveal of anything, it would be in the initial prospectus at IPO over 20 years ago (don’t ask me how I found a copy).

From page 80 under “Other Provisions” [of the Ionis licensed IP]

”The parties have agreed that the license term will be the date on which all licensed patents or other obligations to pay royalty have expired or on a date at which time the parties agree in writing to terminate the Agreement”

So this puts in perspective the notes under the 2022 Ann Report tabulated listing of IP.

”ATL1102 and ATL1103 are protected internationally by other Ionis proprietary antisense technology patents and applications to which Antisense Therapeutics has worldwide licence including US7015315 with an expiry of September 2023. For ATL1103 cases with expiry of 2024 and 2025, there will be no payments of annuity, renewal and maintenance fees allowing these cases to lapse in due course before expiry without further payment of fees”

Looks like they’re clearing the deck of Ionis IP for licence termination to me.

With single digit royalty on sales, and circa 33% payaway on partnership licensing/milestone payments, we might be awaiting this sign off before signing a partnership deal.

Losing the Ionis licensing link greatly increases ANP shareholder returns on future revenues and simplifies the structure and agreement for partners wanting to license to ANP.

Combine that with increasing corp talk of partnership possibilities, and you have the odds that a deal may be awaiting (among possibly other things) Ionis agreement termination.

Last edited by BoomCrashOffera: 12/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.4¢
Change
-0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $75.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.4¢ 8.3¢ $3.097K 37.23K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29206 8.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.4¢ 118557 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.