PER 1.18% 8.6¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Akki the viralytics deal was a bad one. We definitely agree on...

1. 4,320 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2019
    Akki the viralytics deal was a bad one. We definitely agree on that. $aud500 for a pretty cutting edge tech. Merck, who bought the drug, shelved it.
    A Chinese biotech had just bought part of the company not long before this deal was done. So there was interest out there.
    I was lucky and had a reasonable gain and was only in it days before the deal trading halt.

I think we all agree that a deal pre approval wont be the earth shattering gain holders want.

I do hope though, that as the company has taken the time to prove ATL1102 acting on CD49 works in other indications, and as a company seem to keep presenting the platform drug potential, they are looking for a better deal.
    If they were setting up to just flick a DMD drug I dont think they would have wasted the time or money on the other indications. And much of that other indication work happened after the blood plasma data from the phase1a trial. I think the data from that plasma and MRI showed them what the drug could really do.

Inflammation disease has billions of dollars in revenue. CD49 is the driver of a lot of that disease. DMD is just a tiny part of inflammation disease. The BOD know this. So will any suitors.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.6¢
Change
0.001(1.18%)
Mkt cap ! $77.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.5¢ 8.8¢ 8.4¢ $18.63K 218.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 30000 8.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.6¢ 46681 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.