PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-2915

1. 1,424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 582
    I'd be interested in (most) others thoughts on a component I feel hasnt been discussed here and I feel may turn out to be a small misstep in terms of the current trajectory.
    So if I was on the other side of these conversations, thinking strategically about the problem that my organisation is trying to solve, thinking commercially and knowing my team have irons in the fire, what would I be looking for? 1 core component that would get me to look deeper is how early in the progression journey they brakes could be put on. If the internal irons in the fire showed promise around ambulant boys then I'd be way more likely to hold off on looking at anything ANP had to share until there was a change in this situation. To facilitate this I feel they should have addressed this when they redesigned the trial (may be to simplistic to assume they could have done this though). IMV they will need some evidence in this space, along with tox etc before meaningful conversations will take place.
    Put simply, the risk others may just jump the queue with a meaningful treatment much earlier in the journey would be way to risky for me to sign a big cheque... But thats just me. Maybe Id sign a small one aligned with this risk?
    Personally I couldn't see see anything at all happening for a very long time. The good side of that is there would be a lot of great news to elevate the MC in the meantime

Within all the very valuable contributions of late Im yet to read anything in this space so would be interested in others thoughts.

Gas if your reply is just to call me a downramper / hater / anything personal Id appreciate you biting your tongue and read this instead:
    https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwiAxtmXpKuBAxUfd2wGHbhKCrsQFnoECA4QAw&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.theguardian.com%2Faustralia-news%2F2023%2Fjul%2F28%2Fvictoria-announces-ban-on-gas-connections-to-new-homes-from-january-2024&usg=AOvVaw1KOzKjSNFxsviTiYkEOYsQ&opi=89978449

Finally from the letter earlier this year - it reads quite clearly to me
    We are often asked by shareholders if and when a licensing deal with Pharma or Biotech will occur.Dialog in this regard repeatedly resulted in advice that placebo-controlled data in a relevant numberof study participants would improve business development outcomes. The Phase IIb study designaddresses this opinion. In addition, we engaged Dr Anthony Filippis to develop new, and strengthenexisting, relationships with potential partners and to facilitate their improved understanding of theclinical and financial value of ATL1102. I appreciate that shareholders are keen to know where we areat as Anthony’s interactions are confidential and not within the public domain. I assure you he is veryactive in the space and is making headway in terms of inbound interest. However, this work andachieving positive results takes time and extensive diligence, and once we are in a position to do so,we will communicate with the market.
    Last edited by Deanostock: 15/09/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.