PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

If my memory serves me correctly it wasn't that ATL-1102...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    If my memory serves me correctly it wasn't that ATL-1102 wouldn't work in ambulant boys, it was that the non-ambulant were needier, and that if they can provide a therapy that has efficacy for the hardest cases they would then be looking at ambulant boys more closely.
    I believe this was addressed in previous presentations in years gone by, that they speculated based on the efficacy from PUL2 and MRI etc. that applying it earlier when the boys are still quite ambulant could slow the whole process down meaning the nonambulant stage could potentially be slowed down to later times in life instead of earlier, and also speculating on life extension.
    These were just hopeful educated thoughts I believe, obviously trials or provisions are the only things that could verify any of that.
    But you can't trial everything you can think of, and in this case, we are trialing the stage that affects the more advanced, the more critical.
    Apart from that aspect when you think about it, also, a trial testing the retardation of the disease from an early age would most likely take years to get meaningful results, because it would be a different type of trial.
    Also, there are not many companies dealing with the anti-inflammatory aspect via NON-cortico-steroids products, and any that are clearly visible progress-wise due to public information on trials, which are mandatory if you are at all serious about furthering an idea.
    There is not a lot of advanced competition in our field, and it is looking more and more like our product will quite probably safely combo with other therapies, so our competitors are visible and limited.
    If ATL-1102 is safe and effective it will be a shining star.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $68.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $19.93K 256.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 53821 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 184220 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.52pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 14800
Last updated 15.52pm 06/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.