PER 0.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

even perennial disappointment MSB commands a $330m market cap...

1. 1,719 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 139

even perennial disappointment MSB commands a $330m market cap and got to c$5bn in 2020 without approvals ( worse still actual rejections they were working through ).

I really like this slide. Get to mid 2024, we will hopefully have tox and trial result for dmd, and a compelling narrative about what is in store for MS and some hints at ‘undisclosed indications’.

laser focus on DMD with the funds and team we have, then branch out. Let’s boil this DMD bucket before a grander exercise ensues. CG, JG and AF I think are of this mindset - actually putting a stake in the ground to be held accountable against rather than an I’ll advised ocean boiling exercise that keeps the team busy but doesn’t focus on achieving one thing.

we have commercial savvy operators now, ready for the next step. Company lives always transition in phases and I am not denigrating the prior regime, just needed new skills for the coming phase.

anp could become the inflammation management company…… oh we wish. And given that inflammation seems to be the cause of ‘everything’ who knows what the future could hold.

without getting ahead of myself, the only thing I’m certain about is if the drug works this will be worth more than the current market cap but quite a bit. We now wait on the end of the syringe ( analogous with a miner waiting on the drill bit )

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/5589/5589313-ac17acb6d84ca2a674efd0bd9b330805.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.5¢ 10.5¢ 9.8¢ $58.09K 574.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 38503 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 194063 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.