PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Meanwhile, the Violins are playing...lol - C'mon Gassy let it...

1. 2,947 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 479
    Meanwhile, the Violins are playing...lol - C'mon Gassy let it go!

This is a forum for open discussion and everyone is entitled to have an opinion, be it right or wrong, if it is too outrageous I'm sure the HC moderators will jump on it straight away.

I'm certain most users on here can discern the facts when reading posts without you having to play the adjudicator - what gives you the right to be critical of other posters when they don't agree with or support your views (that can be over the top on a lot of occasions)?

Sam and others on here offer valuable contributions to this forum and if we agree with their opinions and find them to be informative posts we can give them a thumbs-up or offer a contrary opinion if we feel that is warranted but still respecting their viewpoint.

As ANP investors we all have a right to be critical of the Board and Management if we don't agree with their decisions and these forums give us an opportunity to voice our concerns in a non-discriminatory manner.

So bottom line Gassy just chill and let's try and get on with everyone - we are all here for the same reasons hopefully!

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.