PER 3.57% 8.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Some of the questions just pop in my mind.Do we really have to...

1. 265 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 499

Some of the questions just pop in my mind.

Do we really have to do marketing now? What's the ROI for marketing expenditures at this stage?
    Do we have enough financial resources for that? How much should we be spending on marketing?
    Do we have clients/customers/patients/product & services on the market?

If marketing were only good for the sake of share price in the short-term gains and doesn't have any long term value, what's the point then?

To say we didn't do much about marketing is also not true. In fact, people tend to forget we have done a great deal of SCIENCE MARKETING.
    (Check out from the company website - Presentation/Video, Media and ASX announcement sections.)

Just look at those science-related activities here:
    1) Publishing in academic/medical journals
    2) Presenting at scientific and professional conferences, printed brochures.. etc
    3) Our relationship with researchers and scientific community in their field of research
    4) Developing partnerships/collaboration with academia

Based on the above, this will build our company image, reputation and trustworthiness of the company.

Don't forget we have ongoing engagement with DMD communities... PPMD, Duchene Parent Project in Europe (https://www.duchenne-spain.org/atl1102/), Key Opinion Leaders, investors etc..... Again, don't underestimate those webinars, the podcast with Mike Ham (target US audience) etc

Trust the Management Board, when the time is right, they will do plenty of Generic Marketing.

People tend to criticise the Management Board because your expectations were not met in a timely manner just doesn't make sense at all.

I personally think that for those people keep on complains, they just portray themselves as a victim.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.7¢
Change
0.003(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $78.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.4¢ 8.7¢ 8.4¢ $72.99K 855.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 452608 8.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.7¢ 398595 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.