PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Thanks guys, keep the ideas coming. Itsa, please listen for...

1. 518 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 331
    Thanks guys, keep the ideas coming.

Itsa, please listen for second. If you think about it, no external person can control what the board does so we actually have no other option but to let them do their job. You've already won. You needn't continue getting worked up over it as the board will do their job regardless of their opinion or you telling anonymous posters on a forum to trust them. This is a forum where people talk amongst themselves, much like club, friend group, sport team, family or pub. It's self sabotage to think you have any infuence, but it's democarcy to have freedom of expression. The difference is that I have asked the forum a question and expect many and varied answers on which we can all reflect. It doesn't make anyone right or wrong, it's freedom to think and consider. If we disagree, we suggest alternatives or remain silent but we don't use abuse or negativity and threats. Lastly, we don't need to compare our thoughts as being better or worse or more correct than one another, they are just thoughts. And comparison is the thief of joy !

So let's move forward shall we ? Itsa, I'd really like to hear your opinions about ANP and forming a deal ? You might have some great ideas and perspective we haven't considered yet. Please go ahead...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $26.62K 343.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 113467 7.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.7¢ 98248 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.7¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.28 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.9¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 14800
Last updated 15.52pm 06/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.