PER 6.41% 7.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

@chookman78 you posted You are two grown men. Can you take your...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    @chookman78
    you posted
    You are two grown men. Can you take your meaningless issues (and egos) off-line and keep to the purpose of HC and the quality DD that you both have done in the past?

Now i responded to your post the way i did

because as you can see from the forum, a fellow member asked me for my opinion, now before i even post i am being slated for no apparent reason, so what starts out as a genuine post gets totally slagged and the forum derailed, i do not see this as a meningless issue, and has nothing whatsoever to do with my ego,
    i am dragged down this path on every single post i make you could say well ignore
    Why should i, i have not been bought up that way i wont allow this moron to belittle all i say

Think back i tried some time back with the fresh start thread within that day the thread had been totally trashed and spammed to death by the egotitsical person i now relate to

So Chookman78 yes i took offence by you putting me in the same league as this guy and would very much appreciate it if you would self moderate the post as i do not want to be classed in the same light as itsagas

Hey Boomy

I think your post is absolutely correct

I look upon him as a child in the playground with only one friend (well he thinks hes his friend )

And someone comes up to that boy at playtime and has a random chat and a laugh and a joke

He sees this and turns green because thats his only friend and it kills him because he had no idea what they talked about,

because he wasnt in the loop he therefore he turns his attention to the boy that conversed and tries to bully him into revealing what was said,

when all is revealed he can still not accept the reality of what was said and dreams up his own events off what he thought was said and pesters and pesters relentlessly to the point of obsession

The only problem with this scenario is that, that other boy refuses to be bullied and comes back on every occasion,

Meaningless

To some maybe

But most certainly not to the other boy that is being bullied

and you wonder why i reach out to and ask people is there a way to share our thoughts outside of this garbage

I ask this to avoid this putrid stench that hangs over this forum

I think i have said enough meaningless or not

thanks Boomy

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
-0.005(6.41%)
Mkt cap ! $65.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.3¢ $35.42K 473.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 221465 7.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 9000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.