PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Who the F77k do you think you are to tell me what i can and...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Who the F77k do you think you are to tell me what i can and cannot post

You want to go back to old holders i used to converse on a regular basis with our number 2 holder back in the day Being Jason Constable Boy could i fetch some posts up from back then if you want to go there

You protect nothing with your Numbscull ranting all you do is bring further degradation of what could be a decent forum,

You think you are attracting investment here with your constant rantings take a good look at yourself man read and for once digest the crap you are spouting, 99% of it is just nonesencical,

thank goodness you are not protecting my investments if this is how you carry on

Just look at your posts with ref to your so called holdings how can anyone believe anything you say

You talk of infighting dont drag me down to your level gassy

With ref to your so called DD on Acromegally and the reason why we havnt advanced 1103 is because Ionis were in trials and you didnt want to say anything prior OMG

What a load of old B@$$!!CKS ionis went into trials in 2019

Answer me this Cortendo/Strongbridge gave back our drug being 1103 which had completed succesfull PH2 study in 2016

If Ionis had any consideration for ANP whatsoever and valued us tell me why did they not pony up funds into ANP and carry our succesful trials into a ph3 after all they didnt start their trials untill 2019

We were waiting for their ACROMEGALY trials to end ROFLMAO give me a break

Your precious DD its laughable at best give us all break and stop this incesant nonesense

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.