PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Do you really want to hash over old ground and highlight the...

1. 4,091 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1838
    Do you really want to hash over old ground and highlight the fact that were were partnered by a lesser company than ourselves and our MD signed us into a partnership through Cortendo Caymen ( no red flags there for sure )

You are such a dick 1103 was the factor that got them on the NASDAQ and it wasnt unitill such time that that listing occured that we found out the ins and outs of our actual deal we waited once more a lifetime for the structure of the deal, which just as a matter of fact i found on the Dasdaq and posted for all to see before it was even announced the following day the deal structure was put to market

You wanna throw S@!!T then at least get your facts right

But because they had problems with going on the Nasdaq and failure to get finance they returned Atl1103 to Anp with a $10 million cheque.

Once again Garbage and pray tell all just exactly what was achieved with that $10 mil over its Spend JACK Gassy funds evaporated and achieved nothing highlight for us all here just exactly what was achieved from that point over the next two years

OR WOULD YOU LIKE ME TO DO THAT

So your saying what happened to mathew Pauls well here you are motor mouth
    Soleno Therapeutics Announces Appointment of Industry Veteran Matthew Pauls, J.D., M.B.A. to Board of Directors

Published: Aug 16, 2023

REDWOOD CITY, Calif., Aug. 16, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) --

Soleno Therapeutics, Inc. (Soleno) (NASDAQ: SLNO), a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company developing novel therapeutics for the treatment of rare diseases, today announced the appointment of Matthew Pauls, J.D., M.B.A, to its Board of Directors, effective August 15, 2023.
    Mr. Pauls is an accomplished industry veteran with extensive executive leadership, strategic and commercial experience.
    “Matt is a highly accomplished biopharmaceutical executive, and we are pleased to welcome him to the Board,” said Ernest Mario, Ph.D., Chairman of the Board of Directors of Soleno. “His impressive track record, including in rare diseases, will be invaluable as we advance DCCR, our late-stage Prader-Willi syndrome product candidate, toward planned regulatory filing and potential approval. We look forward to leveraging Matt’s deep strategic, operational and commercial expertise to maximize value for both patients and shareholders.”

Take a look now this is a chart gassy
    Screenshot (326).png

Meet Soleno Therapeutics, The Company Whose Hunger Suppressant Sent Shares Flying 505%

Licensing
    Soleno Therapeutics (SLNO) stock recently jumped more than 500% in a single day, and the biopharmaceutical company says it has now come out from "under the radar" with a potential treatment for a rare genetic disease.

https://www.investors.com/news/tech...-hunger-suppressant-sent-shares-skyrocketing/

While our Diamond plodded and got us to where we are now.

Yeah he got us all the way to 7c against Mathew sat on the board of a $24.00 stock with a MC close on $560mil AU yeah he is a complete loser

By the way what happened to Matthew Paul’s ?
    Yes Sam : he was pushed out the door.

DO YOU KNOW THAT FOR A FACT

BECAUSE IF YOU DONT THEN THE SAME COULD BE SAID BY YOUR JUDGEMENT AND DD

as in

By the way what happened to JAMES GARNER ?
    Yes GASSY : he was pushed out the door.

Is that how your DD works GASSY

Apologies James if you read HC but this guy is out of control

Now to all those that read this i do not enjoy doing this type of thing but i have totally had a gutfull of the rubbish being posted by this guy

Dont bother with your foolish cartoons about grown ups etc etc

if you dont like it then i suggest you put me on ignore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.