PER 4.94% 8.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi ApassI agree with the sentiment and refer to my below post of...

1. 223 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 76
    Hi Apass

I agree with the sentiment and refer to my below post of 12th Sept where I said the same .... SP then was 6.8c and we are now about a cent below that heading into Xmas so I can't see us over 7c yr end , but ,

the reason I am posting this today, apart from in response to your calling the same thing, is due to the investor session referenced remark I have below about us hopefully being "off to the races" then .....
    well placed to say today with it being Melb Cup day so will it be this time next year we all get to finally catch up ??

fingers crossed

dave

Evening all

George, I am going to have to respectfully disagree with you, I bet the licensing deal will be closer to the middle of next year , lol, and I currently have good predictive form having nailed 4 perfect nrl tipping rounds out of the last 5 but am more than happy to lose this bet to you .. it would almost certainly finally give Itsa his $1 by Xmas prediction.....

I think you look spot on on everything else and having just watched both the share cafe and Melbourne session I have to unequivocally say that the 7 most exciting words for me from both were "ATL1102 has a clean shot on goal" .. all we need is for the 2b trial to produce a successful result in12 mths time and then we would literally be able to be "off to the races" ... with a trip to the Melb cup after a Maccas party in Perth...

I do think there could be another CR but next year based on his own comments about margin in cash from last raising related to possibly prioritizing items. whilst acknowledging CGs laser focus on DMD; but if they sold a PRV..... well I guess that would take care of fundingJG looks cleary knowledgeable and spoke incredibly articulately but also in a layman way for the non medically minded of us like myself to be able to understand everything covered... and it was very comforting to look at the team now on place in every role to score the wining goalvery exciting..dave

ANP Price at posting: 6.8¢ Sentiment:

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.004(4.94%)
Mkt cap ! $76.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.5¢ 8.1¢ $46.54K 563.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 164616 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.5¢ 100110 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.