PER 0.00% 7.7¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I wanted to share some reflections regarding Antisense...

1. 780 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 291
    I wanted to share some reflections regarding Antisense Therapeutics (ANP) in light of recent developments in the biotech sector.

Dimerix (DXB) - A Missed Opportunity and a Lesson Learned:I had been eyeing DXB when it was trading around 6c but didn’t make the move. Recently, they landed a commercialization deal with Advanz Pharma covering the EU, Australia, and New Zealand for their DMX-200 treatment. This deal includes an upfront payment of €10.7 million, with total potential payments amounting to €138.5 million (approx $230 million), plus royalties. Following this news, DXB’s stock price surged, reaching over 20c before settling at 14c - a significant jump from the price I had been considering.

Opthea (OPT) - Riding the Wave:Similarly, I’ve been investing in Opthea. I acquired my first few parcels at 35c and mostly above 40c. Despite a recent dip to 32c, the stock has rebounded to 50c. This increase aligns with the strong performance of the US biotech sector, suggesting a potential resurgence of investor interest in this field.

Antisense Therapeutics (ANP) - Seizing the Moment:Reflecting on these experiences, I’m more determined not to miss out on ANP. Given the company is already in Phase 2b trials, a commercialization deal could be on the horizon, potentially mirroring the success seen with DXB. I’m planning to add another 200 lots of ANP over the next few days as part of my weekly purchase plan. This proactive approach is driven by the belief that such biotech firms, especially those in advanced trial stages, can offer significant returns once they reach commercial milestones. The biotech sector is ripe with opportunities, and I’m keen to stay ahead in this dynamic landscape. Let’s hope for a fruitful outcome with ANP, and here’s to not letting chances slip by!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $69.41M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.6¢ $148.9K 1.895M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 48919 7.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 70000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.63 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.7¢ 7.9¢ 7.7¢ 43057
Last updated 13.04pm 03/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.