PER 5.00% 10.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Potential for future share price is pretty important, and you...

1. 4,361 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2034
    Potential for future share price is pretty important, and you have to think about it. If you feel the price is doomed to stay whete it is, you have to cut and run. If you feel that it will move north, you still have to think about "how far will it move" to decide if the future gain is worth the time waiting.

So its not a bad thing to discuss. Some may have great ideas, others fantasy, but discussion would sort this out.

The market cap could grow by three bags now, and still be in an appropriate range for pipeline development.

When the trial starts and the countdown to futulity begins, what kind of market cap would be appropriate? We get to this point within the next few months right?

And 12 months on from 1st dose we get to futulity. By then nearly half of the cohot have alrrady finished their 6 month trial dose, so there should be no surprises. The drug will either work or not. If it works, we get approval for a treatment with no real SOC. What market cap would be appropriate then?

And we also have other indications and the combination data, which hasnt been included above.

We need the trial to just replicate the same results we had from the previous phase 2 trial to het approval. We are investigating a large dose regime as well as the previous used dose. So wr have a good chance of success. This would be supported by the EMA approval for this trial, the ODDs and the PRV.

With all of this complicated within the nect 18 months or so, do you think itsa is far out with his predictions?

We need interest in the company and interest in the trial. I would hope that individual country trial approvals and dosing starting will give us the catalyst for this.

I am not near my computer, but didnt approval for trial in the UK come not long after the PIP EMA approval? (check this as its done from memory). If it is correct I wonder if the first arm to be dosed happens there? Would make that timeline work.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.5¢
Change
0.005(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $94.66M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 10.5¢ $242.1K 2.246M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 47453 10.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 278209 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.