PER 6.25% 6.8¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Many of you people are creating a storyline from one that...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Many of you people are creating a storyline from one that doesn't exist.
    We have a timeline, very clear, we have the processes, we have the money, and the trial will start, what it takes is patience and an understanding of how things work, and an understanding in general of the market.
    Due to the circumstances of the world, not Toorak, the world, an experienced person will expect the possibility of some delays. They may come, they may not, no big deal.
    The processes are in place, the only ingredient that may alter, at this point, is time.
    It is bemusing watching some here create an agenda of doom, where it doesn't exist.
    Some people are easily freaked out. I would consider if the ASX is the right place to invest, but it seems some here would be better in the Bluechips than the Biotechs.
    Some want volatile returns with the stability of a bluechip.
    If no negative posts had been created here in recent times we'd all be sitting around looking at the timeline and thinking that it all looks really promising, we just have to wait for ANP to go through the steps it has outlined for us. Then we might think realistically there might be some minor delays so be prepared, and be patient.
    Some get really freaked by share price movement in an R&D company, come on, are you invested in the right place.
    I suspect many bought as trades and due to not stop lossing have been forced to be investors, and that irks them, and I think anyone who leveraged, as a trade, has made a mistake or didn't have enough buffer.
    The point is, that many here are creating a perception that is unrealistic and is based on impatience.
    Chill, or it might be worth pondering if this is the right investment for you because the negativity that's being fabricated around here is boring and tedious.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.8¢
Change
0.004(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $61.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.5¢ $198.2K 2.885M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 14845 6.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.2¢ 10000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.004 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.6¢ 7.1¢ 6.6¢ 295714
Last updated 15.58pm 26/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.