PER 0.00% 10.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-800

1. 3,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 278
    Some food for thought:
    We continuously read/hear lots of negative from other Bio company in DMD world. The latest another failure from Sarepta with their new more potent drug, other company are at early stage of P1 trial some still at animal testing level, every now and then a new comer comes up with new tested drug always at initial stage etc etc.
    Nevertheless most if not all these company have a market cap several time higher than our ANP, in the case they do CR in the worst of case they raise 3-4 times more that ANP did on the last one (remembered the pathetic decision to announce EMA approval in the same time).

In comparison on the other end we have ANP which:
    - Chairman strongly declare “we will own the DMD space!!! (by the way what happen to her seems disappeared
    after that comment)
    - Outstanding results on ATL1102 not only for DMD application but also for several other indication/inflammation
    results confirmed and commented by most of renowned worldwide scientist.
    - latest involvement with apparently good chances on other matters such as Long COVID……
    - …..and more.

If we compare the two matters/situation even being humble it looks there is not match ANP comes out very well in front then can anyone explain why regardless all the above ANP share price still stand at miserable $0.085???
    Should someone be held accountable for such miserable results on the financial/managerial side of the company if we want to take into account the scientific results?
    Very curious to read the pros and contrary comments.

P.S. I apologise in advance with Boom Boom if my syntax is going to be a problem for him.
    Have a good week end everyone

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.