PER 2.63% 7.4¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Itsa, sorry had meetings and appointments all day, just got...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Itsa, sorry had meetings and appointments all day, just got home now.
    1/My opinion is that the science of ATL1102 is good and that further trials should confirm that.
    2/The last CR, yes and no.
    I robustly communicated my disappointment and concerns when it was initiated, and therefore I did what I could to provide management with constructive criticisms.
    I assume nearly all of us, are not privy to ALL the backend reasoning as to the pathway that was chosen, but I did feel that although I did have criticisms, they did succeed in raising at a good price, the 0.35 people refer to was a blip, in charting it is categorised as noise, so for me, the 16-24 range was more realistic pricing to work from, and getting 0.24 to me was good.
    Would I like the total amount raised and concluded, yes I would, am I ok with what was raised, yes I am, it will get us to futility in my opinion, and the rest of the money will come from 1 of various other avenues, from option exercising to partner to license to grant and so on.
    But I am not really concerned about the rest of the money, I don't stress about things that I pay other people to do if I respect their abilities, and we have a Board and management who I respect and expect to do their jobs, so I believe the money aspect is in hand, one way or the other.
    3/I have been in hundreds of shares and all shares I have been in and discussed in public online forums like HC or Iweb it was undoubtedly raised by someone in nearly all of them that we should go over to the big boys in the US and list.
    On some occasions, I have thought this with some of the shares myself, but in all cases, I rely on the management I pay, as an owner, to make informed choices on my behalf. The day I don't trust them is the day I am no longer a shareholder.
    Yet again, the question is raised here, at ANP, and to be honest, I am not averse to the consideration, at the same time I think if the Board sees it as beneficial they would consider it too.
    So if in the future they say we are listing I would vote for that if put forward by the Board as a fruitful pathway. If they don't put it forward I know that of course, it would have been considered, this is listed company 101 Board discussion topic, and it is not something they haven't discussed. So them being the experienced ones, the experts, the people with decades in the jobs and industries and networks, I will take what they decide, after all, again, that is what I pay them for.
    4/Presence in the US, again I defer to the Board, same as previous, but in my own mind I wouldn't be upset if we had a US Management if it's productive, but I think if the phase 2b is successful we will see an EU and US structure, possibly all answering to Charmaine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
-0.002(2.63%)
Mkt cap ! $66.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.4¢ $65.57K 885.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2437 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 58139 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 23/04/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.6¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 4.11 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.8¢ 7.8¢ 7.6¢ 16333
Last updated 10.38am 23/04/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.