PER 34.1% 8.9¢ percheron therapeutics limited

For General Information, page-857

1. 4,412 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2059
    I can certainly understand this sentiment.

Its also beem the worse 6 months on US markets since 1970. These have been extraordinary times.

The pipeline has become broader in the past 6 months. ATL1102 is positioning itself as a platform drug. ANP on the other hand has become a dog of the market. There is no investor interest. The chart looks horrible. The MC is not much more than the money in the bank. Competitors have safety problems with their treatments. Competitor drugs are only aimed at a small cohort of Ambulant boys. Competing treatments have not shown the reduction in fatty tissues in muscle nor muscle regeneration that ATL1102 has.

These are the reasons why I am still buying ANP with low ball offers. Yes its a high risk venture until the trial is underway and futility shows good results. But with high risk comes potential of high returns. I wont be able tto pick the bottom of this market, nor will I be able to pick any top if all goes well. But the market cap now is not s true representation of where the DMD trial is at. I dont think the market has this priced correctly yet. So I am trying to position myself accordingly.

I have a larger conditional buy at a higher price point. As it wont be until we see multiple green candles move the price to the other side of the Bollinger bands when supported by volume and kick @rse price sensitive news that we know the tide has turned.

Until then we wait.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.