PER 2.47% 8.3¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Hi Itsa, there are many shareholders in any listed company, and...

1. 835 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 745
    Hi Itsa, there are many shareholders in any listed company, and it's possible all could have different ideas of what a company could do that is beneficial to its future.
    Obviously, all ideas cant be implemented, and for that reason shareholders, owners of the company, employ management, and people to manage the company.
    How else could a company run if a thousand people all want their ideas to be implemented, it's not workable?
    As I explained the other day, I have faith in the Board and Management or I am out, I can't expect them to implement things I suggest, then the next shareholder wants their ideas too.
    Any of us can contact management and make constructive criticisms and put forward ideas, but these thoughts or ideas may not be feasible outside of someone's head dues to finances or logistics or a distraction or not deemed potentially rewarding enough, etc, there are many reasons.
    If a stronger presence in the USA is deemed beneficial I am sure they will do it when they think it's appropriate, and that it fits their resources. What will the rewards be, is it the right time, do we have product, will it affect share price, and if so what are the benefits from that.
    These are the things our Board considers, it is not just us on HC that sit around thinking of these things.
    But it's a big picture that needs to be considered.
    So, again, we employ the Board to make these decisions, if they come out in the near future and suggest this pathway, then good, they have deemed it the right time.
    If they don't, then for whatever reason they have considered it not the right time.
    We see things in a very filtered manner, and to be honest many on HC our mainly affected by the share price, but there is a myriad of components that make an R&D biotech go from an idea to surviving, to success, and as we all know, it also requires many years.
    The problem for many is price anxiety, and unfortunately, anxiety is something only the individual can control, and anxiety is not a good attribute for either investors or traders.
    So, if now is deemed a good time to expand a US presence then good, if it's not, then that's okay too, for me.
    Personally, I think EU presence could be a priority initially.

There are steps and stages to creating new therapeutic products, cogs are in a machine and turn at a set rate, and on top of that, you still need the right ingredients going into the machine to make a successful marketable product.
    Time and patience are involved, and when this is relevant it always reminds me of what Warren Buffet said-
    ' No matter how great the talent or efforts, some things just take time. You can’t produce a baby in one month by getting nine women pregnant '.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.3¢
Change
0.002(2.47%)
Mkt cap ! $74.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.2¢ $9.57K 112.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 124862 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.9¢ 11000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.56pm 29/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
8.2¢
  Change
0.002 ( 0.86 %)
Open High Low Volume
8.2¢ 8.3¢ 8.2¢ 31700
Last updated 15.55pm 29/03/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.