PER 1.32% 7.5¢ percheron therapeutics limited

I do / did find it a little strange that with the apparent lack...

1. 2,944 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    I do / did find it a little strange that with the apparent lack of monkeys, that little ANP found a troop to use for our seemingly deprioritised tox study, taking the EU path forward was the focus.

Could a bigger friend have cancelled their monkey's, to handball them to us, to benefit themselves in the process? Perhaps we were in a que for the next available monkeys, but wouldn't they be given to the highest bidder? And we're on a tight budget... food for thought.

There has been a well-documented long-term shortage of monkeys of the appropriate type and age
    available to the CROs for the conduct of such studies, leading to significant uncertainty on the possible
    future timing for an ANP study start. An opportunity recently presented to the Company whereby
    Pharmaron is able to run a study much earlier than anticipated following the cancellation of a similar
    study by one of Pharmaron’s customers. To take advantage of this opportunity, ANP has taken on the
    husbandry and housing costs of the pre-allocated animals while completing the necessary
    arrangements with the CRO*. This enables Pharmaron to initiate the Company’s chronic toxicology
    study with dosing of all animals to commence before the end of this calendar year with the reporting
    of key study findings expected in 1H’24, around the same time as six-month dosing results from the
    ATL1102 in DMD Phase IIb clinical study.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
-0.001(1.32%)
Mkt cap ! $67.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.6¢ 7.7¢ 7.5¢ $38.88K 514.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 39300 7.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 26315 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.19pm 21/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.8¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 1.27 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.6¢ 7.8¢ 7.5¢ 112689
Last updated 15.50pm 21/05/2024 ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.